So I am asking for prayers! I have many decisions I need to make in the next few weeks and I cannot even begin to think! ha! I need to be able to focus on my finals too! oy!
I've just been thinking, do I sacrafice what I need to make others happy? I dunno! But if I pass on an opportunity, will it ever come around again? Wht will this do to my relationships with others?
I'm mostly just rambling!
I've prayed, but I am not sure if I have recieved my answer. Maybe I don't want to believe the answer I have been given? maybe I am scared to even recieve and answer?
Anyway- just please pray for me!
- p.s. I can't believe it hasn't snowed yet in Provo! it doesn't feel like chistmas!
3 comments:
We are praying for you! Love you!
I'm behind you all the way with whatever challenges you're facing and I'm always by my phone!
Totally on it with the praying! Love you! :)
Post a Comment