11.26.2008

TWILIGHT!

I saw twilight tonight (for free by the way) and it was AMAZING! I haven't read the books, but I totally plan on doing so soon! I thought it was a great idea and a great "pre-teen" type movie! I loved Edward! He was so flippin good lookin'! ha. I was a little disappointed with some acting choices from Bella- but hey, I'm not making movies so, there! I am ready for the next movies to come out! :)

2 comments:

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Oh no! I have a sister who likes 'Twilight'. Those books make me roll my eyes so hard, I get a headache. I saw the movie with Michelle and we laughed our butts off most of the time. The actors were good, it was the material that made me laugh. Oh well, I guess we can disagree on this point.

Lois Brown said...

I never even knew what twilight was and why all my church friends were so in to it....I know now...I want to see the movie 1st and then start the books as well, so Allison maybe we will have to share the books and ship back and forth!