
My life feels SO crazy right now! I am preparing for finals, preparing to come home, preparing for Christmas presents, preparing for weddings, and preparing for my emotional roller coaster that I am about to embark (sp?) on.
I can definately attest that the Lord answers prayers. I know that I am preared for whatever happens in the next few weeks. I have peace and feel comfort and know that whatever happens will be the right thing and that something better will come along.
In the past few weeks I have definately felt my worth and my importance to the Lord. I can feel the abundant love of the Lord and know I need someone who can help me to feel that same level of compassion and love. I spoke with a very close friend who has just recently been married and has helped me so much through this difficult time in my life. I need to have someone in my life who can help me feel of my infinite worth and can help me become the best I can so I can attain my eternal goal of Godhood.
I also know that I need to help whomever I end up with to feel of the love the Savior has for them. I need to help them recognize their infinite worth. We need to work together to obtain our eternal life.
I have taken great comfort from these things and now know I can face whatever challenges come my way.
I want everyone to know that the Lord loves them and knows them by name. He knows of your needs and what is best for you according to his eternal plan. I can testify to you of this truth.
2 comments:
Wow Sweetie, that's amazing! I love you very much! I loved hearing your testimony of the Savior's love for you and your testimony of your worth in the Savior's eyes! love, Mom
I am so happy that you've been able to get some help with your friend. I am happy that you have been able to find peace. Love you!
Post a Comment