12.26.2008

Been an aweful good girl...






I was very thankful for this Christmas season! I have loved being with my family and creating new memories with them!!! Santa brought me great gifts!!! But most importantly, our whole family was together for Christmas for the first time in like 6 years! We dropped Anne Marie off at the airport yesterday and although I get to see her anytime, I was still sad to see her go! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by!


I got the lovely pair of shoes, a recipe binder that is so beautiful but I couldn't get a picture of it off line, some beautiful dishes given to me from my grandma, clothes, playing cards (for shangai and kanasta) a watch, an ipod arm band, mamma mia, season 4 of friends, season 3 of friends (katie gave it to me), movie scene it (from Nicole), gorgeous tops from my aunt elizabeth, and a few other things that I am forgetting at the moment, haha!


But enough of the physical things I recieved!


I am grateful for family and the time we get to spend with one another! It was so fun to see everyone(excluding aunt ruth, aunt kim, and uncle ed's families- wish you were here!-) and spend this wonderful holiday with everyone!

2 comments:

Lois Brown said...

You must have really great parents! ha-ha! You have been an aweful good girl and I'm so glad that you liked everything...but you are correct the best part was being all together!

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Such a wonderful time! Happy I was able to be with you all. :)