4.13.2011

Life as we know it

So life has been REALLY crazy, but it has finally slowed down! Classes are over and all we have left to worry about are a few tests and papers!

Our Latest news-
David (John's younger brother) left on his mission and is in Sao Paulo, Brazil right now!! He will be greatly missed but will be an amazing missionary!

John's family came to visit over conference weekend and then visted the following week! It was so much fun! I am excited for Becky to join us at BYU in the Fall!

My mask club (senior directing project) has had its first preview and was great! We have a lot of work to do, but have a lot of time to do it in! I am very excited!

Well.... that's about it- :)

Sorry there are no pictures.... I always like posts with pictures...

1 comment:

Adrian & Maddison said...

Everytime I see that Friends is on TV I think of you.