John and I had a great post valentines celebration at the Mayan (I realized later that I misspelled it in my last post- but get used to it, I have probably already spelled words incorrectly in this post!). There were cliff divers and lots of music- we felt like we were waiting for a rollercoaster ride at Disney World. It was so dark in there though, it was really hard to take pictures-- do you think they do this on purpose??
John got me a beautiful necklace from Kay jewelers! I love it- I try to wear it everyday!
On actual Valentine's day, John had to work so I volunteered to watch his cousin's little girls with Jessica (john's sister) so that his cousin and her husband could have a nice evening out! They are the cutest little things! We watched a movie and Leah (2) was SO excited to watch Toy Story 3. Nyah (11mo.)was so good! She only cried a little bit when we went to put in a movie for Leah! It made me want to have a baby!
I found out that I made the Fine Arts and Communications Dean's list! Yay! It will probably be the only semester this happens, but fun at least once!
John's little sister, Becky called us on President's day and told us she woudld be at the SLC airport the next day at 3:45! Great Suprise! We had so much fun with her and Becky and I got to go to the BYU game against Colorado State. We ate out every night- which was nice, meaning I didn't have to cook dinner. We were sad to see her go that Saturday! But excited to have her and the rest of the Rex family here at the beginning of April for Conference!
David, John's little brother, got his Mission call to Brazil Manaus mission! It is literally in the AMAZON! He was originally scheduled to leave July 13, but since he is a Brazillian citizen it was easier for him to get a Visa. Thus, he is now leaving April 13!! We are sad that he is leaving so soon, but so excited for him!
I start my Mask Club project this month. For my major we have to take a senior level directing class where we take a play script and cut it down to a 30-35 minute version and produce/direct it! We will be performing September 15. I have to start it now because I would only have two weeks if I waited til the start of Fall semester.
John is on an Intermural Flag Football team with his fellow Athletic Training students/teachers and they won their first game last night! I was very proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment