Here are some of my favorite pictures! I wish I could have been there to take pictures!
I loved all of the little details! I loved the trees in the Abby and I love that Catherine wore the tiara given to Queen Elizabeth on her 18th birthday from her mother. And the carriage that took the couple from the Abby to Buckingham Palace was from 1950!! So magical!!






Although this wedding was beautiful- I do feel that a big part of the ceremony was missing. There was no mention of Eternity and I am so glad that my marriage will last into Eternity. Although Westminster was beautiful, it was definately not as beautiful as the Sealing room the in the Salt Lake Temple!
3 comments:
I got up early this morning to watch some of it too. I agree! As much as I loved the royal wedding...there is something about the eternal perspective that makes a wedding so much better :) And, yes, the Salt Lake temple is so beautiful! I was there yesterday!
I totally agree with you- on everything. I think it was a beautiful wedding- but you and John will be together forever. :)
I couldn't agree more -- where you were married was much more!!!
Post a Comment