5.28.2009

3 hours to go!

So I am way excited because John will be here in 3 hours! I cannot wait to see him! Being apart has been so hard lately, but it has been good for us I believe. We are learning that we really do love one another and we are finding ways to communicate with one another. I love him dearly and don't know what my life would be like without him!

2 comments:

Lois Brown said...

It was beautiful to see how happy and excited you both were to see each other! Aileen was so excited to meet him too it was too cute! Love you baby girl!

Amber said...

I think you're right, it is good to be apart before getting married. The communication you learn is sooo needed, and it's good to know you found the person you want to be with for the rest of eternity. Tim and I had a summer apart too. Glad you're getting closer and closer to the big day-- it's wonderful!