So I figured I haven't posted anything in quite some time, so I should get on it!
Life in Fort Worth has been pretty slow lately... meaning my work is so incredibly slow at putting me on the schedule so I basically sit at home waiting for my mom to get home... tons of fun, right? Life is pretty dismal without John, I must admit. I think this separation is good for us, no matter how much either one of us complains. The Lord knows what he is doing!
My mom and I have been going CR-AZY with wedding plans! We still have a ton of stuff to do, but its little stuff, so its not so much of a big deal anymore! And we haven't argued about it much, so I say that that is amazing! Ha!
I am so pumped, I am going to be an EFY counselor AGAIN! I am just ready to go, baisically to have something to do! I am so excited since it is the last time I'll be able to do it, and I have a ton of friends that are doing it as well, so I won't feel like such a black sheep amongst the counselors when I go. phew!
I helped my aunt Elizabeth last week re-landscape her front yard, and boy am I glad I am going to college! That was the hardest work I have ever had to do. I would take watching screaming kids anyday over what I did Monday-Thursday of last week! BUT it was fun to spend time with my aunt and uncle in Rowlett.
1 comment:
Love your post. Yes, it's hard, but your right it will be so worth it when you can be together again. Yes, we have had fun planning and you are correct we have done well at not arguing. I think both of us are working on perfecting our patient! ha! Except I think it is because we have the same goal...of having a beautiful wedding for you! I'm also excited for you to get to be an EFY counselor one last time! It will be great memories. I love you. You are the light of my life (with your sisters of course and now John)I would not trade being your mother for anything! All my love forever!
Post a Comment