6.08.2009

Bridal Shower #1

Sis Dansie and Sis Wurz threw me a gorgeous bridal shower! It was a lot of fun and I loved being around those who came to the shower. I loved being around all of my family and friends! It was lovely!













2 comments:

Anne Marie's Blog said...

I'm so happy you had such a good time! I was on your wedding website to look at your registry and I wanted to let you know that the target link does not go to your registry. I don't know if you can fix that or not, but I had to search for your name to find it. The link just sent you to la-la land. :)

Abby said...

Allison! I'm so glad I got to talk to you the other day and I'm glad you had such a fun bridal shower! I can't wait to see you again! And, I'm even more excited for the wedding! You're going to be such a beautiful bride =) Please hurry back we all miss you!!!