So this morning I woke up to go to my early morning meeting for Ward Council before church at 9:00 and I felt like a truck hit me. So I sadly didn't go to church because I couldn't move without feeling like I would fall over any second. BUT my headshots look gorgeous! I cannot wait to get prints! :)
I am very ready for this Thanksgiving break. I definately need a few days without the worries of school. Maybe that is why I am feeling so crummy? Well, we'll blame it on that!
www.tarabutlerphotography.blogspot.com
That is where the Headshots are if you wanna take a gander!
6 comments:
I'm so sorry that you are sick! While I was sick this week I went to CVS or Walgreens or whereever you want to go and asked for severe cold medicine that you have get from the Pharmacy behind the counter with a DL....it really did help me to still be able to work and feel pretty good. You should try it....it was jus the CVS name brand, but they knew what I was asking for. Love you....get better!
Oh, yes and I forgot...your headshot are so amazing..you are so beautiful!
What CUTE pictures! You're so grown up! I'm sure your immune system is down after being so stressed for all those exams. My husband's kind of got that way when he had finals a few weeks ago. So, are you getting excited for Christmas? Hope you get feeling better.
Loved the pics! You looked amazing. Sorry you are sick. I didn't feel well either this morning. My ears were hurting. So far that is all that has happened though. Get better. :)
Allison..the pictures are beautiful! You are so incredibly photogenic! I'm so jealous!!
If you ever want to check out my blog...which I haven't posted to in a month..lol it's at www.ifeveryoneloved.com
Love ya girl!
Hey! You have a blog! I know this because I just read it. :-D
Come home.
Post a Comment