10.01.2012

6 month baby bump

I promised baby bump pictures- and finally here is one!. I have to admit I am a little reluctant to post these-I feel like my face and arms look a lot chubbier in pictures than they really are- maybe it's just the angle. I understand that I am supposed to be gaining weight- it would just be nice if it just stayed in the mid section where the baby is! :D But alas, not every woman is lucky that way!
 This is technically last week (23 weeks), but the other picture I have is really blurry and being a photographer, I can't justify posting it!
 

I can't believe I am already 24 weeks. We only have about 16 more weeks to go! The baby is full of wiggles and flips. My younger sister-in-law says she is going to be the baby's Olympic trainer. I think Baby Rex is already settling into a sleep schedule- the only bad thing is that she is asleep during the day and kicks and flips at night, keeping mom up at night.

Last week I bought some really cute baby clothes from our Old Navy here in Tyler. They had a great sale and I couldn't pass it up (and neither could my mom!- thanks!). I was surprised at how small our Old Navy store was and that they had more boy selection than girl! Maybe there are more boys born in Tyler?

We are anxious for baby Rex to arrive! But we definitely want her to be fully cooked before she comes!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Aw! You look great. I can't believe you are more than halfway there. So exciting!

brandon & lauren said...

You look so good Allison! Yay for only 16 more weeks!

Jen O said...

You look great! I didn't like pictures of myself when I was pregnant either, but I took them anyway because I always wished I had pictures of my mom when she was pregnant with me. You'll be glad you have them.