1.31.2011

Upcoming events!

John and I have been VERY busy this past month, but have had a lot of fun!

We went and saw BYU's production of Peter Pan. It was great! The girl who played Peter was fantastic! Her supporting actors left me wanting more- but overall the show was pretty good. (However not as good as other BYU musical productions)

John started his new job at the MTC and is loving it! He is so much happier and is
really excited to go to work! Now I just wish I had a job I liked as much! haha!

I got my wisdom tooth (yes singluar- I only had one!) out! Anne Marie is the best sister in the world for coming and taking care of me!

We went to dinner with John's cousins for Arnim's birthday at Texas Roadhouse. They just opened two of them in Utah! It was pretty good, but definately not Salt Grass quality.

This next month is going to be equally busy!
I start my elementary practicum this week and will be teaching for 7 weeks!
John and I are going to host a superbowl party!
We are going to this restraunt called the Myan- it is supposed to be really fun- for Valentines day! I am so excited!

I will try to update more so that everyone (or everyone who actually reads our blog) can be caught up on what we are doing!

5 comments:

April said...

how fun! What is John doing at the MTC? Aaron and I both worked there for years and LOVED it!

Lois Brown said...

you guys have been busy and I'm exicted for you to start at the elementry school. You should post the picture of your wisdom tooth! Many read but less and less post any more I find! Love you! Keep up the good work you two!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for finally updating your blog! It is good to hear about your lives.

Abby said...

I'm excited for the superbowl party:) It's going to be awesome! Also, I've heard about the Mayan restaurant too! It looks so cool!!!

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Can't wait to hear how everything goes for you guys in the coming months. :)