3.19.2010

It's football madness at the Rexes!

If you think March is just for basketball, you are dead wrong! It is also for BYU Intermural Flag Football!!! They are the "MC Custodians". It's a work team.

Here are a few if my favorite pictures I have taken of John's team...












6 comments:

tara Butler said...

OMG!! The 2nd to last one with the lights is my favorite!

Abby said...

Yay! These are great, Allison =) You are so talented! My favorite is the fifth one down for obvious reasons...but I'm sure you already knew that! haha!

lalalaleesa said...

Hey, I remember how serious this stuff was, back in our day, too. Glad he's enjoying it, and has such an adorable personal cheerleader :)

Jen O said...

Looks like fun! Does MC stand for Marriott Center? I was on a co-ed intramural softball team at BYU and we were SO close to winning it all! Hope John's team makes it all the way.

Anne Marie's Blog said...

I LOVE #7 and #12! All are awesome, though. Tell John he looks cute! ;D

Lois Brown said...

Dad and I are looking at these together and we think its amazing that you caught all the action of the game. We like #4 down of John and the one with the lights is cool too. I (mom) like the ones in the snow. I can't believe they play in snow....but then again it is Football! Dad says, "John your the man! and Allison you're the bomb" now you really know how old we are!!!!