We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We were able to go to Ft. Worth this year and it was great to be able to share some of my family traditions with John. Of course, all of us got matching pj's, and john was excited to be involved! We played millions of games of Kanasta and Shang-hi. It was very fun! It was nice to have everyone together for Christmas! John was very excited to be able to watch the BYU bowl game with my dad and grandpa while I went to a high school reunion. I was also able to go to a baptism of a girl I used to babysit! I can't believe she is eight! wow! I watched her when she was 1! We were able to eat at lots of yummy places that they don't have in utah! John and I were able to Six Flags holiday in the park with Katie and Shaun. It was a lot of fun! I had never done it before so it was great! John and I were also able to go to the temple with my parents and also with my friend from highschool as she was preparing to get married! Christmas eve was wonderful as always and it was fun because a lot of the gifts were homemade which made them extra special! It was great to be with john for 10 whole days without work or school! Pictures are comming soon! Check back to see the fun!
When we came back to good old provo, we then had to face a huge challenge... MOVING! Wednesday we moved our entire apartment across the street to our new apartment! We had great friends and family that helped us tremendously! It stunk moving while it wa snowing with no truck, but like the Rexes do, we didn't give up and just "manned up" and did it! We LOVE our new apartment! It's bigger and we have more storage space! We are very excited about that!
Tonight it our new years eve party with our friends and we are very excited to actually do something for new years!
School starts monday and we are not excited about it, but we can do it!
3 comments:
We were so unbelievibly happy to have you home! I'm glad the move went well and that you had help! Can't wait to see pics of the apartment!
It's amazing how extra storage space can totally help you get over some of the drudgery of moving! Congrats on celebrating such a great 1st Christmas - it was fun to see you while ya'll were in town.
I can't believe you did not call us to help you move and to borrow the truck! I am glad you are all settled!
Post a Comment