1.31.2010

Oh, how I love these nights...

So it is about 2:30 AM and I cannot sleep. Big suprise, I decided to use this restless time to update the blog!
Quick update- School is good, just busy!
We are excited for 24 to be back on Mondays!
John is now officially schooled in Friends
John is loving Athletic Training!

1. So we are having to make a big decision- what to do for the summer. We have 3 options:

Stay in Provo and work at our jobs we have now
Go to Arizona and sell pest control where we could potentially make enough money to where neither of us would have to work much at all during the school year
Go to Alaska and sell alarm systems...same stuff as above

So as we are trying to decide, lots of things run through our minds! Lots of things to take into account, such as getting done with school sooner if we stayed here, etc. This is the first thing that adds to me not being able to sleep.

The rest of the post is just ramblings, so feel free to stop reading! :)

2. I have been wondering what has been missing in my life... I have a wonderful husband, who I love more than anything, that takes care of me and loves me and does whatever it takes to make me happy, a comfortable home where I feel safe, two great jobs, I get to go to school and finish my degree, wonderful friends, but there is still a part of me that feels that something is missing. As I was lying in bed I began to realize that I have missed having music in my life this semester! We were not able to afford my voice lessons this semester, and frankly since it didn't have anything to do with getting school done with sooner, I figured it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I am starting to realize that maybe that was a mistake. Music was something that I could do for me and that gave me confidence in myself. I love John, but he is definately not the music enthusiest that I am, and he would be the first to tell you that. That is the second thing that adds to me not being able to sleep.

3. There are all of these things I want to do to release my creative juices, but do not have the means to begin them! So I keep thinking of all the things I want to do when I can and I can't shut my brain off!

Anyway... this is kind of just a way for me to get my thoughts out of my brain so hopefully I can get to bed now.

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

Dad and I will pay for voice lessons....call Tara and set something up privately and we will pay. We always want you to do this. I thought we told you we would always pay for that, you are right you need that outlet and you need to keep in practice so when you get your masters in voice so you can teach voice lessons privately you don't feel like you have lost some of your level of skill. I'm sorry you have been loosing sleep over some of these things. Dad and I will help you to afford your other wishes as well if we can.....just let us know! We love you sweety and you do have an awesome and amazing husband we all feel very blessed that he is part of our family!

Getting through school faster is tempting....but ususally people who try to do that find that they do need a break or they burn out.....

But I know that you and John will pray and follow what the Lord wants you to do! And therefore have no worries!

Love you both