11.06.2009

life as Mrs. Rex

So some updates...
I got into the Theatre Ed. program at BYU! I was so pumped! John was very proud!

John has been having fun in his Intermural Ultimate Frisbee and Flag Football games! They have actually won a few!





I had my 21st Brithday! John took me to Olive Garden and then suprised me with a suprise party!!! AND he bought me the 5th season of friends! AND got me beautiful flowers!

We went camping at Utah Lake and it was FREEZING! but a ton of fun! We went with abby and logan and their little brother carson!

We were incharge of pumpkin carving for our ward activity, so naturally, we had to carve one! We carved pumpkins with abby and logan! It was definately an adventure!

Our friends Adrian and Maddison threw a halloween party and we all went and had a ton of fun! John dressed up as a creepy jester and I was a pregnant June Cleaver. It was really funny at our ward party becuase those who didn't know us really thought I was pregnant! ha!




For my Grama BJ birthday, we are going out to lunch in Ogden tomorrow and we were all assigned to make a scrapbook page of our family! So since john and I are our own family, I made one for us! I am very proud of my work! Although it is definately not as good as my mother's scrapbooking creatiions, its good enough!

4 comments:

Dave said...

Trudy was a little confused to see you pregnant!
Congratulations on your acceptance!

Lois Brown said...

Great updates!!!! Love the pictures of your Halloween costumes, pumkin carving looked fun and your scrapbook page is AWESOME!!!! Love it, Love you both, Mom Brown

Anne Marie's Blog said...

So awesome little sis. I was so happy to see both of you. :)

Abby said...

yay! I'm glad you are blogging more! I love you, Allison!!