Okay- I know I've left you guys hangin for forever! Well the reason I am on Cloud Nine is because I am finally happy again! I feel more like myself now that a huge burden has been lifted. It is so nice to realize you are appreciated again!
I'm the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency in my ward now! I went from being in charge of activities for the whole ward to be in charge of activities for Relief Society! :) I love it- it's been a bit stressful, but its good for me! I am going to be teaching my first lesson next month, I am kinda excited and scared all at the same time.
I'm dating the most wonderful person! His name is John and he is wonderful. I feel appreciated and loved. He makes me want to be a better person when I am around him. We can talk about anything and we are not afraid to confront one another about issues. It's fabulous! Communication is great! I am going to meet his family in Seattle February 20th! I am so nervous but John assures me that his family loves me already! No worries everyone, no wedding bells!
My new roommates this semester are amazing! They are so fun and crazy! They definately fit in well with our apartment! One is from Riverton, UT and another is from TriCities Washington! They are so cute and so good for our apartment!
Those are all the things that are setting me on cloud nine at the moment!
Love you guys!
2 comments:
Nice post! It's good that you took a few minutes off of that cloud to fill us all in! Love you baby!
Very happy for your Ally-boo. I must meet John. Are you guys flying or driving? I had no idea that you were going to Seattle. Wow.
Post a Comment