I realized that I never blogged about our anniversary! It was on a Wednesday this year, and of course with football, our anniversary is never celebrated on the exact day, nor do we get to "go" anywhere, but it's just a good, no matter what we do. This year was definately a non traditional anniversary celebration. Most people go to a fancy dinner and then possibly something else fun after, but not us this year. I was feeling so sick, all I wanted was pizza (this is an oxymoron to others, I'm sure, but a pregnant lady wants what she wants!). So, the Saturday after our anniversary we ordered Domino's pizza and watched a movie at home. Yes, we did. And was it delicious!!! Everything I was craving AND I didn't have to get dressed up and have my head over the toilet while trying to do my hair and make-up! Everyone's reaction was pretty funny, I think they were suprised at our celebration, but it was perfect for us!
Photo courtesy of Tara Butler Photography
Sometimes if feels like we got married just last month, and other times it feels like I've known John forever. I am so lucky to have a husband who understands me and accepts me, inspite of my flaws. I couldn't have asked for anyone better and can't imagine my life without him.
:D
Photo courtesy of Jack and Jill Photography
We are way excited because we get to find out the sex of the baby in exactly one week! I think it is going to be a girl, but John thinks it's a boy. Any guesses?
P.S. I am finally getting a baby bump, so a first picture will be posted shortly- once I find clothes that don't make me look like a total cow!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! I'm so sorry you were sick for it! Boo!
Can't wait to see baby bump pictures and find out the gender! I'm going to guess it's a GIRL!!!
Love you!
congrats! your celebration sounds just perfect. :) so excited for this little one!
sounds perfect. You two are perfect together. And can't wait to see the baby bump pics and btw nothing makes you look like a cow!!
I think lil'Anne Marie will be wonderful no matter if she comes out a girl or a girl. ;D
Love you guys! Happy you got married and happy that you are going to make me an aunt soon. :)
Post a Comment