10.13.2010

My 22nd Birthday!



So my 22nd birthday was awesome!! My wonderful husband took me to Macaroni Grill, one of my favorites that we don't go to very often and then took me to see "Life As We Know It" It was so fun to be able to go on a real date with my husband! Something we haven't been able to do this semester since John started his assignment in American Fork.

John got me some beautiful deep red roses, which I love!!! He is so sweet and I love him so much! I'm glad he did everything he could to make my birthday special!

This weekend we are going camping and then we are having a party Saturday night! Yay!

3 comments:

Anne Marie's Blog said...

So happy you had a great time! How are you going to the wedding shoot, camping, AND have a party?

Wow!

Love you!

Kate Kelly said...

How fun! I'm glad you had such a great birthday :)

brandon & lauren said...

Happy late Birthday! Looks like an awesome day and hope you have fun this weekend! I'm excited to see you wedding shoot!