9.06.2010

BYU Football!

It is BYU Football time!!! For the first home game, john's younger brother and sister came becaause we were playing Washington! It was fun to have them here! For the special occasion, John shaved his head into a Y... here are some pictures!

Photobucket

We are missing Jess in this picture because she came late!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Abby said...

Yay! Football! I loved this post...I may need to get a copy of that picture from you. I want to show Logan's mama that he REALLY did spray-paint his hair! I'm glad we'll be able to go to ALL the games together this year! It's going to be a busy semester for us, but at least we've got football, right?! You are awesome, Allison!

Lois Brown said...

I cannot believe he did that!!!! Crazy!!! How fun though for you all to be together!!!

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Holy cow! A W E S O M E ! !

Hee! Did you guys have fun? How do you feel about the hair? Is he now just bald? I assume BYU will not let him have that hair on campus.

Lauren said...

This is so great! John must not like BYU football at all haha.

Jessica Jane said...

Love the hair! Great pictures! So good to see David and Becky! Go Cougars!