And I found out two of my cousins are having babies and I am so excited for them! (and also insanely jealous!)

This next one is of Grandma and Macy running to get to the candy launcher, I thought it was precious!



In this game, you had to put vasaline on the tip of their nose and pick up as many cotton balls as they could in a certain amount of time! okay, so I didn't really pay attention to the rules, it was just too funny to watch!

Carson couldn't get his off of his nose!


With this game you had to put a cookie on your forehead and then get it down to your mouth without it falling off of your face...again, very entertaining to watch!






The water was just too tempting! I almost got a picture of little Brady climbing in right over the sign that said no "wading in the fountain" but he was too fast for me!
3 comments:
Great pics!
Oh my! Those games look so fun! I'm so jealous you guys got to go to family reunions this summer! Logan and I totally missed out on our family reunions =( Great pictures! We can't wait to see you guys in Provo!! Get ready to play some PERUDO!!! Love you!
loved seeing the pictures! looks like so much fun! So sad that we couldn't be there!
Post a Comment