6.26.2010

My Grandpa's Wedding!

My Grandpa got married last Saturday in the Dallas Temple! It was fun to be with family for a few days! It was a nice break too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

very nice! I love how your pictures turned out even though you were given only 15 minutes to do them in lol! Your photos are showing up so big on this site and your photography site that you only see about 1/2 and then it cuts off. You might need to resize them to post! Love you sweetie! We had such a great time with you and John! Wish you could see how the house is shaping up now. We got the old Washer and dryer out that don't work and got ours from storage....its like a dream, I forgot how nice our machines were! I'm really enjoying doing wash! ha!