1.08.2009

Back in Provo

I'm back in Provo now- and loving but detesting the snow and ice and brown slush...
Sadly, I haven't been that siked about school, but it is getting better! I am taking tons of theatre classes and I have a TON of projects to work on this semester- it is going to be crazy! But I am excited! We have a ward activity this saturday and given the fact that niether Roman (my co-chair) or I knew anything about it! HA! I am way stoked though! We are going to Spring Haven Lodge and we are going to party!
I had a really great experience yesterday after returning from Wal-mart with my friends Katelyn, John, and Seth and we noticed a car that was having some trouble getting into a parking spot- I immediately turned to John and said- We need to help them! so we all jumped out and the four of us pushed this rear-wheel drive Mustang into the icy parking spot! I LOVED IT! haha! It was so fun! and I have no clue why! anyway- that's all- it was cool! :)

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

How great sweetie! I love hearing when you give service to others. I bet that person really appreciated it! I hope you get excited about school soon! I'm sorry about that. Call me if you need to talk. I'm excited for all your theatre classes...finally getting to do some of your major type classes instead of general ed!